All day one pan breakfast
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
This simple one pan skillet is easy to make and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 15g unsalted butter
- 150g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 100g cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 75g baked beans
- Small handful of rocket
- 1 slice brown sourdough, toasted to serve
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat and add the butter. Once melted, add the mushrooms and cook for 7-10 minutes, until soft.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, until soft. Add the beans to the pan and heat up.
- Crack in the eggs and fry for 3 minutes, or to your liking.
- Remove the pan from the heat, season, and scatter over a handful of rocket. Enjoy immediately with the toasted sourdough.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Hot Crossed Bacon and Egg Buns
A new twist on the classic hot cross bun.
Veggy breakfast sizzle
A quick and easy breakfast recipe that's a real treat.
Egg in a toast with tomato and feta
A runny egg in crispy toast will be your new favorite thing in the mornings! Chop up some tomatoes...