Annabel Karmel's country style scramble
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 20mins
Here is a one-pan veggie-packed dish the whole family will love! Fully cooked eggs can sometimes end up a little rubbery making them harder to swallow for baby, so try serving this recipe with the eggs slightly runny.
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tomato, de-seeded and diced
- 5 large British Lion eggs
- 75ml double cream
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan.
- Add the onion, pepper and potato and fry over a high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 15-20 seconds.
- Cover with a lid and gently cook over a medium heat for 12 minutes until the potato is just cooked. Add the button mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with the cream and Parmesan. Add to the pan along with the diced tomato.
- Stir over the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the eggs have scrambled.
- Sprinkle with the chopped chives and then serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's veggie fritter toppers
This egg-topped fritter tower is an all-round family pleaser. It’s a fun way to serve protein-packed eggs whilst stacking...
Annabel Karmel's baked bean and poached egg pittas
Kids love beans, so here’s a tasty twist on traditional beans on toast to fuel their day…and yours too...