Annabel Karmel's egg wraps
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
It's a wrap! Annabel Karmel offers a great quick recipe that the kids will love.
- 1 large tortilla
- A knob of butter
- 2 medium British Lion Quality eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- Mix the egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan and add the egg mixture, gently stirring until scrambled.
- Add the chives, tomato, ham and seasoning to the pan, then remove from the heat.
- Spoon the mixture along one side of the wrap. Roll up to make a tube and slice into four child-sized pieces.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Smoked mackerel scrambled eggs
A deliciously different recipe. Quick and easy to prepare, this scramble makes a perfect brunch or lunch.
Microwave poached eggs
Microwaved poached eggs are quick and easy to make and ready in under two minutes, providing the perfect quick...
Salmon with poached egg and spinach
This quick and easy salmon and poached egg recipe is packed with protein and great natural nutrition - the...