Annabel Karmel's egg wraps
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
It's a wrap! Annabel Karmel offers a great quick recipe that the kids will love.
- 1 large tortilla
- A knob of butter
- 2 medium British Lion Quality eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- Mix the egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan and add the egg mixture, gently stirring until scrambled.
- Add the chives, tomato, ham and seasoning to the pan, then remove from the heat.
- Spoon the mixture along one side of the wrap. Roll up to make a tube and slice into four child-sized pieces.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tomato and cucumber boiled egg salad
You'll love this easy but tasty recipe that works as a starter or light lunch.
Kale salad with avocado and boiled egg
It’s green and its delicious! This salad will give you an energy boost for the rest of the day.
Egg and tomato pitta pockets
A great lunch recipe which takes just minutes to make.
Tom Daley's Beetroot, Kale and Goat's Cheese Quiche
This quiche is perfect if you’re having friends or family round for dinner – it’s bright colours and indulgent...