Annabel Karmel's egg wraps
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
It's a wrap! Annabel Karmel offers a great quick recipe that the kids will love.
- 1 large tortilla
- A knob of butter
- 2 medium British Lion Quality eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- Mix the egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan and add the egg mixture, gently stirring until scrambled.
- Add the chives, tomato, ham and seasoning to the pan, then remove from the heat.
- Spoon the mixture along one side of the wrap. Roll up to make a tube and slice into four child-sized pieces.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's baked bean and poached egg pittas
Kids love beans, so here’s a tasty twist on traditional beans on toast to fuel their day…and yours too...
Macaroni egg and broccoli cheese
Macaroni egg & broccoli cheese