Annabel Karmel's super scrambled eggs
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
This spinach and scrambled egg tortilla wrap is packed full of protein, vitamins and minerals and is the perfect way to get toddlers and grown-ups scrambling to the table.
- 25g baby spinach, chopped
- Knob of butter
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 mini flour tortilla wraps
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds on high.
- Roughly chop the spinach and dice the tomatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan. Add the chopped spinach and cook for 30 seconds until wilted
- Beat the eggs with the milk and add to the frying pan. Stir over the heat until scrambled.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the scrambled egg along one side of the wrap. Roll-up to make a cone and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's dippy eggs with sweet potato soldiers
While there’ll always be a place in our hearts and breakfast tables for toast soldiers, here is a simple...
Annabel Karmel's poached egg courgetti
This simple curly courgetti recipe will have the whole family in a twist! Topped with a runny poached egg...
Annabel Karmel's veggie fritter toppers
This egg-topped fritter tower is an all-round family pleaser. It’s a fun way to serve protein-packed eggs whilst stacking...