Arrabiatta ham & egg pizza
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
Try this simple arrabiatta ham & egg pizza recipe - it makes a great lunch for the family.
- 50g/2oz half piece French bread
- 5ml/1 tsp olive oil
- 1 (200g) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 25g/1oz smoked wafer thin ham, finely sliced
- pinch dried red chilli flakes
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 25g/1oz low fat Cheddar cheese, sliced
- a little fresh thyme leaves or a pinch of dried
- 1 large British Lion egg
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/400F/Gas Mark 6. Drizzle the oil on the bread and bake on a baking sheet for 5 mins. Mix the tomatoes, ham, chilli and garlic together with plenty of ground black pepper.
- Remove the bread from the oven, top with the tomato mixture, cheese and thyme, making a slight hollow in the centre of the topping. Carefully crack the egg on top of the pizza and bake for 8-10 mins or until baked to your liking. Serve hot with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: