Asian chopped omelette with kale & peppers
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (160g) can sweetcorn
- 100g shredded kale
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Handful of fresh chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan. Beat the eggs with seasoning. Add to the pan and cook, pushing the cooked egg into the centre of the pan and allowing the liquid egg to fill the space until all the egg is set. Cook for 1 min.
- Transfer the omelette to a chopping board and roughly chop. Set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat, add the red peppers and stir fry for 2 mins. Add the onion, chilli, garlic, tomatoes and corn and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Finally add the kale, lime zest and juice and soy and stir until the kale wilts. Add the chopped egg and coriander stir until heated through, serve in bowls
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Pepper and courgette frittata
Use any vegetables in this tasty microwave supper, suitable for vegetarians.
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...