Asparagus and egg salad
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 70 g of pasta per person (dry or fresh)
- Salad leaves
- 4 British Lion eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. When cooked drain the pasta and stir through two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Meanwhile steam the asparagus in a microwaveable container with one tablespoon of water for two minutes. Set aside until needed.
- For soft boiled eggs which ooze when cut in half, boil the water first and cook the eggs in the boiled water for 4 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the boiling water and peel them under cold running water.
- To assemble the salad place a handful of salad leaves on a plate, add a portion of pasta, place the asparagus on top with an egg cut in half and season to taste. For texture add a handful of croutons.
Recipe courtesy of The Gingerbread House blog.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: