- 500ml single cream
- 2 bananas
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 2 British Lion egg yolks
- 75g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 150C/130C fan/Gas 2. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and bring just to the boil.
- Place 1½ bananas into a small food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the eggs, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Once the cream reaches the boil, remove from the heat and gradually pour over the banana mixture, pulsing after each addition to combine.
- Place 6 small oven proof dishes/ramekins approximately 375ml in size onto a baking tray and carefully pour in the mixture.
- Thinly slice the remaining banana and place on top of the custard pots. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until set. Leave to cool slightly before eating or cool completely, chill in the fridge and serve cold.