- Serves: 4
- Prep: 4mins
- Cook: 6mins
These quick and easy wraps can be enjoyed any time of day, not just for breakfast.
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
- 4 large, thin slices smoked ham
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- a handful of rocket leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the eggs in a small pan, cover with boiling water and bring to the boil. Boil for 6 mins, drain the eggs, rinse in cold water, tapping the shells all over. When cool enough to handle, peel away the shells. Cut into slices.
- Place the tortillas on the work top, spread each with a little ketchup, top with the ham, folding it a little so it’s down the centre of the wrap. Top with the tomato and egg slices and lastly the rocket leaves. Fold the sides of the wrap over, then roll up from the side nearest to you to make a neat wrap. Cut in half and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Black pudding with a poached egg
Looking for something different to start off your day? Why not try creating your own version of the breakfast...
Gizzi Erskine's cheat's croque madame
Gizzi says: "For a continental twist on lunch try a croque madame and transport yourself to Paris in the...
Spicy bacon and baked egg bagels
A fancier and smokier version of our egg and bacon breakfast sandwich. It looks so impressive!