- 375g mashed potatoes
- 2 British Lion eggs
- 3 tbsp clarified butter, melted
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 65g cornflour
- 100g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped rosemary and thyme
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the mashed potatoes with the eggs, clarified butter, yogurt, cornflour, grated cheese and fresh herbs.
- Preheat the waffle maker as per instructions, then ladle the mix into the waffle maker and cook for four minutes.
- Serve hot, with a dollop of soured cream, and top up with whatever you fancy. Or use as a side dish
- Best eaten on the same day. A good way to use the leftover mashed potatoes and cheese.
Recipe courtesy of www.chezmaximka.blogspot.co.uk