The Chiappas' frittata fingers
- Serves: 5
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 40mins
- 5 large British Lion eggs, whisked
- 150g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g courgette, grated
- 150g ham, chopped
- 150g onions, diced
- 150g self-raising flour
- 150g sweetcorn and peas (frozen or tinned)
- 8tbsp sunflower oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
2. Line a high sided baking tray with baking paper (approx. 23cm x 13cm) and set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients, which should be roughly the same physical quantity, together in a large bowl, making sure they are well combined.
4. Empty the mix into the lined baking tray.
5. Cook in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
6. Set aside to cool then turn out onto a chopping board.
7. Slice into fingers or squares once completely cooled.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: