- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 225g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 6 chicken breast fillets
- 6 medium British Lion eggs
- 5ml garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Spread the breadcrumbs out on a baking tray and oven bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and leave to cool.
- Place a large non-stick baking tray in the oven to warm up.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 long strips.
- Beat the eggs with the garlic powder and seasoning and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat dipping the chicken for a second time.
- Place the chicken strips on the hot baking tray and bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables and reduced salt and sugar ketchup.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
One pan rosti with chorizo and eggs
One pan meals couldn't be easier to prepare.
Tom Daley’s Smoked Haddock Scotch Egg
Makes 1 Scotch egg Prep time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes chilling time
Baked rice-stuffed peppers
Versatile, healthy and delicious, stuffed peppers are a brilliant way to enjoy a wholesome meal that can be made...
To watch top vloggers Crumbs Food cook this recipe click here .