- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 225g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 6 chicken breast fillets
- 6 medium British Lion eggs
- 5ml garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Spread the breadcrumbs out on a baking tray and oven bake for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove and leave to cool.
- Place a large non-stick baking tray in the oven to warm up.
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 long strips.
- Beat the eggs with the garlic powder and seasoning and place in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat dipping the chicken for a second time.
- Place the chicken strips on the hot baking tray and bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables and reduced salt and sugar ketchup.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spanish baked eggs
Missing your holiday? This egg recipe is the perfect reminder as it's full of the flavours of Spain -...
Eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives
A recipe for eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives.
Tom Daley’s Tasty Egg Bake
Cook time: 35 - 40 minutes