- 6 British Lion eggs
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 white onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g cooked new potatoes, cut into 5mm (approx) slices
- 400g cooked chorizo, cut into 5mm (approx) slices
- In a jug, beat the eggs with some salt and pepper and set to one side.
- In a large frying pan, heat a little olive oil and gently fry the onions and crushed garlic until softened and starting to colour.
- Add a little more olive oil and add the sliced potatoes and chorizo, stirring for a few minutes to heat everything through.
- Spread all the ingredients evenly across the pan in a flat layer and pour over the beaten eggs, ensuring everything is covered.
- Cook for a few minutes until the eggs are set - you'll see the sides starting to come away from the pan.
- Place under a hot grill to set the top of the tortilla, or if you wish you can flip it over using the pan-plate-pan method to cook on the other side in the frying pan.
- Serve hot or cold with a fresh side salad.
Recipe courtesy of www.thepurplepumpkinblog.co.uk