Corned beef and egg hash
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 15mins
Corned beef and egg hash is a tasty egg recipe and ideal if you're on a budget.
- 45ml/3tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g/12oz cooked potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (340g) can corned beef, diced
- 1 pinch of dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley to garnish (optional)
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan, add the oil, potatoes, onion and pepper and sauté over a medium heat for 6-8 mins or until they are golden.
- Stir in the tomatoes and corned beef and cook for a further 2 mins. Season to taste.
- Make four hollows in the mixture and carefully crack an egg into each. Cover the pan with a baking tray or lid and cook over a medium heat for 6-8 mins or until the eggs are set to your liking.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
A great-tasting picnic favourite, our summer quiche recipe is a fantastic dish to share with others on a sunny...
Sweet potato and pepper bake
Ideal for a low cost mid-week supper, this tasty sweet potato and pepper bake is also suitable for vegetarians.
Leftover roast chicken crustless mini quiches
Perfect for a picnic, party or just sharing with the family, our roast chicken crustless mini quiches are a...