- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 10mins
Easy to make, these curried eggs add a bit of spice to a party and can be easily doubled for a buffet.
- 6 medium hard-boiled British Lion eggs, shelled
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1-2tbsp medium curry paste
- 1 tbsp smooth mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp dukkah, to serve, optional
- Cut the eggs in half lengthways with a wet knife blade. Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl with the yogurt, curry paste, mango chutney and lemon juice. Mash well until smooth. Spoon the curried yolks back into the egg whites.
- Scatter lettuce on a serving plate, dip each egg into the dukkah and place onto the lettuce. Scatter with spring onions and serve.
Dukkah is a Middle-Eastern spice and seed blend. It adds a lovely flavour and extra texture to the eggs.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
A weekend favourite for the family. Try this delicious egg curry - a healthy alternative to the takeaway.
Fragrant Indonesian fried rice
Egg fried rice with chicken makes a super-speedy supper for four.
Healthy mid week Chinese-style egg rice stir-fry
A great stir-fry recipe.