- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 10mins
Easy to make, these curried eggs add a bit of spice to a party and can be easily doubled for a buffet.
- 6 medium hard-boiled British Lion eggs, shelled
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1-2tbsp medium curry paste
- 1 tbsp smooth mango chutney
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp dukkah, to serve, optional
- Cut the eggs in half lengthways with a wet knife blade. Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl with the yogurt, curry paste, mango chutney and lemon juice. Mash well until smooth. Spoon the curried yolks back into the egg whites.
- Scatter lettuce on a serving plate, dip each egg into the dukkah and place onto the lettuce. Scatter with spring onions and serve.
Dukkah is a Middle-Eastern spice and seed blend. It adds a lovely flavour and extra texture to the eggs.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Chow mein with prawns
This delicious chow mein with prawns makes a satisfying meal for the family and is quick to prepare. Take...
Egg fried rice with chicken and sweetcorn
Entertain your friends with your Chinese cookery skills and give them a healthy option compared with the takeaway version.
Fiery egg and spinach curry
Egg curries are so easy to make and this one will be on the table in less than half...
A weekend favourite for the family. Try this delicious egg curry - a healthy alternative to the takeaway.