- Serves: 10
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 150g shelled baby broad beans, skin removed
- 100g reduced fat feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or dill
- Heat oven to Mark 5/190C/170C fan. Spray 10 holes of a muffin tin with oil, then line each with 1 slice prosciutto, pushing against the sides of the tin.
- Beat eggs lightly, then mix in broad beans, feta and parsley.
- Spoon egg mixture into the tin and bake for 20 mins until golden and just set in the middle.
- Leave for 5 mins before removing from the tin.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Corned beef and egg hash
Corned beef and egg hash is a tasty egg recipe and ideal if you're on a budget.
Macaroni egg and broccoli cheese
Macaroni egg & broccoli cheese
Egg and spinach wraps
A portable feast on the way to school. Boil the eggs the night before so they're all ready to...