- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 2mins
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Knob unsalted butter
- Beat the eggs and water together
- Heat the pan and add the butter. When foaming, add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Season the mix, continuing to whisk until almost set but still wet.
- Tilt pan slightly to help fold omelette in half.
- Slide onto a plate. Nothing else is needed.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Micro recipe - tuna omelette
To vary the filling:Try frozen peas or sliced courgette instead of broccoli, or chopped ham instead of tuna. Canned...
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...
Popular how-to guides
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Knowing how to poach an egg is easy to master, and there are many different methods to try.
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for getting great boiled eggs every time.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.