- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 2mins
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Knob unsalted butter
- Beat the eggs and water together
- Heat the pan and add the butter. When foaming, add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Season the mix, continuing to whisk until almost set but still wet.
- Tilt pan slightly to help fold omelette in half.
- Slide onto a plate. Nothing else is needed.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Cheese & mushroom pizza omelette
Quick and easy to prepare, you don't have to wait for the takeaway to arrive with this delicious cheese...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...
Smoked salmon and asparagus omelette
If you’re looking for a light, healthy meal then why not try an egg-based favourite; a smoked salmon and...
Popular how-to guides
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Knowing how to poach an egg is easy to master, and there are many different methods to try.
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for getting great boiled eggs every time.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.