- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 2mins
A quick, easy omelette recipe. All you need are eggs, butter, water and some salt or pepper and you're ready to cook!
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Knob unsalted butter
- Beat the eggs and water together
- Heat the pan and add the butter. When foaming, add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Season the mix, continuing to whisk until almost set but still wet.
- Tilt pan slightly to help fold omelette in half.
- Slide onto a plate. Nothing else is needed.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.
Spanish omelette with chorizo
Quick, filling and tasty recipe for Spanish omelette with potato, onion and chorizo, that can be eaten warm or...
Quick courgette frittata
For a low calorie and nutritious vegetarian supper, courgette frittata is quick and easy to prepare. For more vegetarian...