- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 2mins
A quick, easy omelette recipe. All you need are eggs, butter, water and some salt or pepper and you're ready to cook!
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Knob unsalted butter
- Beat the eggs and water together
- Heat the pan and add the butter. When foaming, add eggs and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Season the mix, continuing to whisk until almost set but still wet.
- Tilt pan slightly to help fold omelette in half.
- Slide onto a plate. Nothing else is needed.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
This recipe gives pizza a new twist and as it's cooked in a non-stick frying pan, the fat levels...
Micro recipe - tuna omelette
To vary the filling:Try frozen peas or sliced courgette instead of broccoli, or chopped ham instead of tuna. Canned...
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...