Egg and cress dip
Sick of sandwiches? Then pack the kids off with a pot of this and some pitta breads and vegetables sticks to dip in! They'll love it! The recipe contains 149 calories per portion
- 6 large British Lion eggs
- 4 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 50g/2oz watercress, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pitta bread, carrot sticks breadsticks etc to serve
Place the eggs in a medium pan of cold water. Place on the hob and slowly bring to the boil. When boiling simmer for 7 mins. Then drain, rinse in cold water and tap the shells all over, leave to cool. When cold peel away the shells. Roughly chop the eggs and mix with the mayonnaise, watercress and seasoning. Spoon into small tubs and chill until required.