Egg in a mug
For a portable breakfast, split the pitta pocket and scoop in the egg.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Splash of milk
- 40g frozen peas
- 40g frozen sweetcorn
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g cheddar cheese
- Toasted wholemeal pitta bread
- Crack each egg into a microwaveable mug. Add a dash of milk and seasoning to each, then beat together with a fork.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir with a fork, add the peas and corn and return to the microwave. Cook on High for 1 minute.
- Stir again with the fork and leave to stand for 30 seconds. If you prefer your eggs more set, microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Divide the cherry tomatoes and cheese between the mugs and stir well. Serve with toasted pitta bread.