Eggs with salmon and brioche
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Eggs with salmon and brioche - a delicious brunch or lunch recipe that is quick to prepare. A refreshing change from sandwiches.
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- 4 tbsp milk or single cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- knob of butter
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Toast the bread under the grill or in a toaster. Beat the eggs and milk or cream together with seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a medium pan (non-stick makes cleaning easier!) add the egg mixture and cook, stirring, over a low heat for 4-5 mins or until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- To serve, divide the eggs between the toast and top with the smoked salmon and parsley. Serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...
Toasted bagel with spinach and eggs
This pre-exercise meal will help sustain power output during exercise thanks to its high content of carbohydrate, which is...
How to make scrambled eggs
It’s easy to make amazing scrambled eggs in as little as five minutes with only a handful of ingredients...