Eggs with salmon and brioche
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
Eggs with salmon and brioche - a delicious brunch or lunch recipe that is quick to prepare. A refreshing change from sandwiches.
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- 4 tbsp milk or single cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- knob of butter
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Toast the bread under the grill or in a toaster. Beat the eggs and milk or cream together with seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a medium pan (non-stick makes cleaning easier!) add the egg mixture and cook, stirring, over a low heat for 4-5 mins or until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- To serve, divide the eggs between the toast and top with the smoked salmon and parsley. Serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...
Toasted bagel with spinach and eggs
This pre-exercise meal will help sustain power output during exercise thanks to its high content of carbohydrate, which is...