- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 3 British Lion eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 metal shape cutter
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Whisk two eggs and pour onto a plate. Place bread on top for a few seconds before turning over to soak the egg into the bread.
- Fry each side of the bread for three minutes or until golden brown.
- Using the shaped cutter cut out the centre of the bread.
- Whisk the remaining egg and place the cutter in the frying pan. Pour egg inside and cook until firm.
- Place the shaped egg inside the hole you created and place the cut out fried bread shape on top as decoration.
- Serve with ketchup, beans or potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of www.lifewithpinkprincesses.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Bacon and egg quesadillas
The family is sure to enjoy these easy Mexican quesadillas as an alternative to a traditional English breakfast
Spanish style tortillas
Delicious tortilla recipe, quick and easy to cook.
Egg in a hole with tomato and feta
Save time in the morning and prep the salad the night before. Store in a bowl in the fridge...
For British Egg Week 2011.