Eggy bread with fruit
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 8mins
- 1 British Lion egg
- A splash of full fat milk
- A small knob of unsalted butter
- 1 slice of white bread
- Half a banana
- 2-3 strawberries
- Beat the egg and milk in a bowl.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cut the bread in half and dip into the mixture.
- When the butter is sizzling, add the bread to the pan and turn down the heat.
- Once it’s a nice golden colour turn over and cook the other side.
- Blot with kitchen paper to remove excess grease.
- Slice the banana and strawberries and serve alongside the eggy bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: