Feta & pea omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
Feta chees & minted pea omelette - a tasty omelette with some delicious ingredients.
- 50g/3oz frozen peas
- 50g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 15ml/1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 25g/1oz pitted back olives, sliced
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain and place in a bowl, add the cheese, mint and olives and season with black pepper.
- Beat the eggs with 15ml/1tbsp water and seasoning. Melt the butter in a medium pan, add half the eggs and cook for about 2 - 3mins. Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan until no more runny egg remains.
- Scatter the pea mixture down the centre of the omelette, cook for 30 seconds more. Tip the omelette out onto a plate and serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: