Feta & pea omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
Feta chees & minted pea omelette - a tasty omelette with some delicious ingredients.
- 50g/3oz frozen peas
- 50g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 15ml/1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 25g/1oz pitted back olives, sliced
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain and place in a bowl, add the cheese, mint and olives and season with black pepper.
- Beat the eggs with 15ml/1tbsp water and seasoning. Melt the butter in a medium pan, add half the eggs and cook for about 2 - 3mins. Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan until no more runny egg remains.
- Scatter the pea mixture down the centre of the omelette, cook for 30 seconds more. Tip the omelette out onto a plate and serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.
Spanish omelette with chorizo
Quick, filling and tasty recipe for Spanish omelette with potato, onion and chorizo, that can be eaten warm or...
Quick courgette frittata
For a low calorie and nutritious vegetarian supper, courgette frittata is quick and easy to prepare. For more vegetarian...
Micro recipe - tuna omelette
To vary the filling:Try frozen peas or sliced courgette instead of broccoli, or chopped ham instead of tuna. Canned...