Feta & pea omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 5mins
Feta chees & minted pea omelette - a tasty omelette with some delicious ingredients.
- 50g/3oz frozen peas
- 50g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 15ml/1 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 25g/1oz pitted back olives, sliced
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 mins. Drain and place in a bowl, add the cheese, mint and olives and season with black pepper.
- Beat the eggs with 15ml/1tbsp water and seasoning. Melt the butter in a medium pan, add half the eggs and cook for about 2 - 3mins. Use a spatula to push the cooked egg into the centre of the pan until no more runny egg remains.
- Scatter the pea mixture down the centre of the omelette, cook for 30 seconds more. Tip the omelette out onto a plate and serve straight away.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon and boursin omelette
Get inspired and make an omelette that’s packed with protein and great flavours. This dish is bursting with the...
Watercress and salmon omelette
Got two minutes to spare? Grab some sweet, peppery watercress and succulent pieces of juicy red salmon - combine...