Florentina pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 4mins
A pizza omelette based on the classic Fiorentina pizza which is quick to prepare. All the taste of the takeaway without the calories to match.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 50g/2oz spinach leaves
- 25g goats cheese
- 5 black olives
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- Wilt spinach leaves in a saucepan or microwave
- When the top is nearly set, spinach, goats cheese, black olives. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
- Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Vegetarian pizza omelette
It’s not quite a pizza, but it’s more than an omelette; this is a pizza omelette! A healthy alternative...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Try cooking a classic omelette in the microwave - it'll take less than five minutes.