Florentina pizza omelette
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 8mins
- Cook: 4mins
A pizza omelette based on the classic Fiorentina pizza which is quick to prepare. All the taste of the takeaway without the calories to match.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 50g/2oz spinach leaves
- 25g goats cheese
- 5 black olives
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- Wilt spinach leaves in a saucepan or microwave
- When the top is nearly set, spinach, goats cheese, black olives. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
- Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
How to make an omelette
Healthy, quick and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, omelettes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes...
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Parma ham and basil omelette
Add an Italian twist to your omelette with this quick, easy and delicious recipe. Enjoy the enticing mixture of...
Vegetarian pizza omelette
It’s not quite a pizza, but it’s more than an omelette; this is a pizza omelette! A healthy alternative...