Fluffy omelette with chicken, asparagus & Parmesan
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 75g asparagus tips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 British Lion Eggs
- 75g cooked chicken breast fillet, torn
- 15g Parmesan, finely grated
- Steam the asparagus for 7 minutes, until tender. Cut into 2cm lengths.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs along with some seasoning using an electric hand whisk until pale, fluffy and doubled in volume, around 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes, then cover the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes. The bottom should be brown and crisp; the top should still be bubbly and fluffy.
- Add the steamed asparagus, chicken breast and Parmesan to the omelette and fold over. Carefully remove the omelette from the pan and enjoy immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spanish omelette with chorizo
Quick, filling and tasty recipe for Spanish omelette with potato, onion and chorizo, that can be eaten warm or...
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...
Fine herb omelette with sliced smoked salmon
A recipe for fine herb omelette served with sliced smoked salmon.
How to make an omelette
Healthy, quick and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, omelettes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes...