Fluffy omelette with chicken, asparagus & Parmesan
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 75g asparagus tips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 British Lion Eggs
- 75g cooked chicken breast fillet, torn
- 15g Parmesan, finely grated
- Steam the asparagus for 7 minutes, until tender. Cut into 2cm lengths.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs along with some seasoning using an electric hand whisk until pale, fluffy and doubled in volume, around 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes, then cover the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes. The bottom should be brown and crisp; the top should still be bubbly and fluffy.
- Add the steamed asparagus, chicken breast and Parmesan to the omelette and fold over. Carefully remove the omelette from the pan and enjoy immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Sweet potato and pepper Spanish omelette
Omelettes are famous for their simplicity, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be packed with flavour. Enjoy the creamy...
King prawn and asparagus omelette
This colourful and vibrant dish is jam-packed with flavours, and is a light and super healthy dish for the...
Egg and avocado tortilla wraps
A refreshing change from sandwiches, this tortilla wrap with eggs and avocado will ensure a tasty vegetarian lunch.
Popular how-to guides
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Knowing how to poach an egg is easy to master, and there are many different methods to try.
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for getting great boiled eggs every time.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.