Fluffy omelette with chicken, asparagus & Parmesan
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
- 75g asparagus tips
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 British Lion Eggs
- 75g cooked chicken breast fillet, torn
- 15g Parmesan, finely grated
- Steam the asparagus for 7 minutes, until tender. Cut into 2cm lengths.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Beat the eggs along with some seasoning using an electric hand whisk until pale, fluffy and doubled in volume, around 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the pan, and cook for 2 minutes, then cover the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes. The bottom should be brown and crisp; the top should still be bubbly and fluffy.
- Add the steamed asparagus, chicken breast and Parmesan to the omelette and fold over. Carefully remove the omelette from the pan and enjoy immediately.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Micro recipe - tuna omelette
To vary the filling:Try frozen peas or sliced courgette instead of broccoli, or chopped ham instead of tuna. Canned...
Chickpea and courgette eggah
A lovely light summer recipe, our chickpea and courgette eggah recipe infuses classic Moroccan herbs and spices for an...
Spinach and squash frittata
A deliciously different frittata recipe with spinach and squash. A tasty treat.