The Food Medic's pea, mint and feta frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 8 British Lion eggs
- 80ml milk
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 150g frozen peas
- 100g feta
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Boil the peas for five minutes in a saucepan of water. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and milk together. Stir in the peas and mint. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat in a large ovenproof frying pan or skillet. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes to cook the base and the sides.
- Crumble the feta on top and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden and cheese is bubbling.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: