- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 40mins
- 5 British Lion eggs, whisked
- 150g courgette, grated
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g onions, diced
- 150g self-raising flour
- 150g sweetcorn and peas (frozen or tinned)
- 8tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients, which should be roughly the same physical quantity, together in a large bowl, making sure they are well combined.
- Empty the mix into the lined baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool then turn out onto a chopping board.
- Slice into baby-sized fingers once completely cooled.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: