- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
A take on the classic full English breakfast
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1 sausage
- 1/2 grilled tomato
- 2 rashers of smoked pancetta
- 1 lambs kidney, sautéed
- Black pudding
- 2 chestnut mushrooms, sautéed
- White pudding
- To poach the eggs, fill a large deep pan with water and a splash of vinegar and bring to a rapid boil.
- Crack each egg into an individual small bowl.
- When the water comes to a boil, add in the eggs one at a time, letting them sink down to the bottom of the pan, they should form a teardrop shape.
- Turn the pan down to a simmer and cook the eggs for three minutes for a runny yolk or five minutes for a harder yolk. Remove each egg with a slotted spoon and drain on a kitchen towel.
- Place the sausage, pancetta, tomato, black pudding and white pudding under the grill and grill to your liking.
- Sautee the mushrooms and lamb kidney in butter for 4 – 5 minutes.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise
A recipe for classic eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise.
Soft poached eggs, sweetcorn pancake and crispy pancetta
A recipe for soft poached eggs served on a sweetcorn pancake and crispy pancetta.
Eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives
A recipe for eggs en cocotte with smoked haddock, leeks and chives.