Ham and vegetable egg pizza
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 20mins
A family feast that is a lot healthier than a takeaway.
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 12 medium British Lion eggs
- 5ml dried oregano
- 500ml tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated
- 150g sliced ham, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 75g sweetcorn kernels
- Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5.
- Pour the olive oil in a large shallow baking tray and place in the oven to warm up.
- Beat the eggs with the dried oregano and seasoning to taste.
- Pour into the hot baking tray and return to the oven to cook for 10 minutes or until set and lightly golden all over.
- Top the egg base with the tomato sauce, cheese, ham and vegetables. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes until the top is golden.
- Serve in wedges.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: