Harissa baked eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp Harissa paste
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Chilli oil
- Coriander, chopped
- Add a little oil and garlic to a pan and sauté for one minute.
- Add the harissa paste and tinned tomatoes and cook for five minutes.
- Make four pockets in the sauce and crack eggs into then cover with a lid.
- Place in oven at 200C for 8 - 10 minutes.
Serve and garnish with coriander, a spoonful of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of chili oil.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Low calorie baked eggs with roasted Mediterranean vegetables
This high-protein dish is an excellent way of getting at least 2 of an athlete’s 5 a day fruit...
Toad in the hole batter mix, with onion gravy
A classic toad in the hole batter mix recipe which the whole family will love. We have lots more...