Harissa baked eggs
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 15mins
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp Harissa paste
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Chilli oil
- Coriander, chopped
- Add a little oil and garlic to a pan and sauté for one minute.
- Add the harissa paste and tinned tomatoes and cook for five minutes.
- Make four pockets in the sauce and crack eggs into then cover with a lid.
- Place in oven at 200C for 8 - 10 minutes.
Serve and garnish with coriander, a spoonful of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of chili oil.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Baked breakfast with tomato and mushroom
Great recipe for all-in-one baked full English breakfast that the family will love, easy and low in calories, it's...
Cheese & bacon eggy bread bake
Make your next meal something extra special by trying our cheese and bacon eggy bread bake, a quick and...