How to make scrambled egg
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 1mins
- Cook: 5mins
It’s easy to make amazing scrambled eggs in as little as five minutes with only a handful of ingredients. Follow our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or tryour microwave scrambled egg recipe.
For more delicious egg recipes, download the Egg Recipes app to keep this and many more recipes on-hand at meal time.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp milk (optional)
- Knob of butter
- Slice of buttered toast to serve (optional)
- Beat the eggs together with salt and pepper. Add 2 tbsp of milk to the eggs.
- Melt a knob of butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. When sizzling, add the egg mixture and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Continue to stir the eggs for 1-2 minutes, scraping the egg off the base of the pan as it sets.
- When most of the egg has set, remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir for 30 seconds until fully scrambled.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: