Japanese style egg crostini
- 2 large slices sourdough
- 1 large avocado
- ½ tsp wasabi paste, or to taste
- Squeeze lime juice
- Handful radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium eggs, boiled for 6 mins
- 1tbsp pickled ginger
- Cress, to garnish
- Toast bread on both sides until golden.
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with wasabi and lime juice, seasoning to taste. Spread onto the two toasts.
- Peel and quarter the eggs. Top toast with radishes, egg wedges and ginger. Scatter with cress, drizzle with soy sauce and serve.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Coronation Egg & Bacon Sandwich
An egg-citing twist on Coronation chicken sandwich!
Egg and avocado tortilla wraps
A refreshing change from sandwiches, this tortilla wrap with eggs and avocado will ensure a tasty vegetarian lunch.
Tom Daley's Beetroot, Kale and Goat's Cheese Quiche
This quiche is perfect if you’re having friends or family round for dinner – it’s bright colours and indulgent...
MOB Kitchen's leftover Boxing Day green eggs and ham
Forget about your usual festive sandwiches with our no-fuss traybake. Pile in all your favourite leftovers with some bright...