The Lean Machine's on the go egg muffins
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 6 British Lion eggs
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g frozen garden peas
- 35g Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- Rocket to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170Fan/Gas Mark 5. Grease 8 holes of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, red pepper, peas and 35g of Cheddar. Season.
- Divide the mixture between the 8 greased muffin holes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and an extra grinding of black pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and puffed. Enjoy warm or cold with rocket.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Meat doesn’t always have to be the star ingredient in a dish and our vegetable bake proves just that...
Baked eggs with kippers
These Baked Eggs with Kippers make a great midweek supper for the family.
Avocado egg cups
Add a dash of experimentation to your culinary arsenal with this wonderfully inventive Avocado Egg Cups recipe. Experience the...