The Lean Machine's on the go egg muffins
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 6 British Lion eggs
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g frozen garden peas
- 35g Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- Rocket to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170Fan/Gas Mark 5. Grease 8 holes of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, red pepper, peas and 35g of Cheddar. Season.
- Divide the mixture between the 8 greased muffin holes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and an extra grinding of black pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and puffed. Enjoy warm or cold with rocket.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Low calorie butternut squash with bacon and egg
Butternut squash with bacon and egg.
Low calorie herby couscous with roasted veg and egg
This delicious low calorie supper is ideal for vegetarians too. This could also be served as a side dish.