The Lean Machine's on the go egg muffins
- Serves: 8
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 6 British Lion eggs
- Olive oil, for greasing
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g frozen garden peas
- 35g Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- Rocket to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190C/170Fan/Gas Mark 5. Grease 8 holes of a muffin tin with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, red pepper, peas and 35g of Cheddar. Season.
- Divide the mixture between the 8 greased muffin holes and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and an extra grinding of black pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and puffed. Enjoy warm or cold with rocket.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Corned beef and egg hash
Corned beef and egg hash is a tasty egg recipe and ideal if you're on a budget.
Baked eggs and spinach with salsa
Bake these in individual ramekins for a perfect starter when entertaining your vegetarian friends.
Leftover roast chicken crustless mini quiches
Perfect for a picnic, party or just sharing with the family, our roast chicken crustless mini quiches are a...