Leftover roast chicken crustless mini quiches
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10mins
- Cook: 25mins
Perfect for a picnic, party or just sharing with the family, our roast chicken crustless mini quiches are a simple and delicious way to use up leftovers in the fridge! Pastry-free and containing only a couple of ingredients, they’re no fuss and low in calories so go ahead and them a go!
- Spray oil or melted butter for greasing
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 100ml semi-skimmed milk
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- 30g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Leftover roast chicken, chopped into bite size pieces
- Leftover broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C fan / Gas 7
- Grease each cup (base and sides) of a muffin tin with the spray oil or melted butter.
- In a jug whisk together the egg, milk, dried herbs and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chopped chicken and broccoli between the 12 muffin cups and then pour the egg mixture over each one.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the eggs are set and the tops of the crustless quiches are golden.
- Eat hot or cold.
Recipe courtesy of www.thepurplepumpkinblog.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
A great-tasting picnic favourite, our summer quiche recipe is a fantastic dish to share with others on a sunny...
Christmas leftovers quiche
Spice up your Christmas dinner leftovers with this egg-citing quiche Makes 8 slices
Corned beef and egg hash
Corned beef and egg hash is a tasty egg recipe and ideal if you're on a budget.