- Serves: 6
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 20mins
This delightful lemon tart is easy to make yet impressive enough to serve at a dinner party.
- 1x 20cm/8in ready baked sweet pastry case
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 75g/3oz caster sugar
- 1 (200g) tub crème fraiche
- zest and juice 2 lemons
- icing sugar to dust
- clotted cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170C/Fan 150C/325F/Gas Mark 3. Place the pastry case on a baking sheet. Beat the eggs, sugar, crème fraiche, lemon zest and juice together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry case. Bake for 25-30mins or until the filling is just set, but still a little wobbly in the centre. Cool. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve in wedges with clotted cream if liked.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Little lemon tarts
These little lemon tarts might have an Easter theme but they taste delicious all year round.
Who can resist these scrumptious chocolate puddings? An ideal dinner party dessert when entertaining as they're sure to impress...
Petits pots au chocolat
This recipe, which will delight chocolate lovers, is great for dinner party entertaining.