Liz McClarnon's pizza omelette
Liz says: "Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple." To watch a video of Liz cooking this recipe, click here.
- Olive oil
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- A handful of pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp Passata sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 85g Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs with the oregano and season.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-proof frying pan and pour the egg mix in.
- Cook on a low heat until the eggs look like they're nearly set, stirring occasionally.
- Place under the grill on a high heat until it looks like it's puffed up.
- Spread the Passata sauce over the egg base, sprinkle on the cheese and olives and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.