Low calorie easy scrambled eggs (micro recipe)
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 2mins
This easy low calorie recipe for scrambled egg is a great breakfast or lunch for when you're watching your waistline.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 30ml/2tbsp milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- toast and bacon to serve (optional)
- Crack the eggs into a micro-proof bowl or jug. Add the milk and season with salt and ground black pepper, then whisk together with a fork.
- Place in the microwave and cook on HIGH for 1 min. Remove from the oven and whisk with a fork. Return to the oven and cook for a further 30 secs, stir again. The egg should be softly set.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving with toast. If you prefer your scramble a bit firmer, cook for a further 20-30 seconds.
Microwave your bacon too! Place 2 rashers of bacon in a single layer on a micro-proof plate, cover with a piece of kitchen paper and microwave on HIGH for 1 min 30 secs.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Salmon scrambled eggs
Salmon and eggs go together brilliantly. Ready in just eight minutes you can create a dish that’s packed with...
Scrambled eggs with watercress
Scrambled egg with watercress is a delicious taste of spring.
Microwave poached eggs
Microwaved poached eggs are quick and easy to make and ready in under two minutes, providing the perfect quick...
Egg and spinach wraps
A portable feast on the way to school. Boil the eggs the night before so they're all ready to...