- Serves: 2
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 23mins
- 300g leftover cooked vegetables such as potato and green beans
- ½ orange pepper, chopped
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- Handful of broccoli florets, cooked until tender
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 20g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan oven) gas mark 6. Line the base of a 17cm square non-stick cake tin with baking parchment.
- Mix together all the vegetables, then spoon evenly into the cake tin. Mix together the eggs and cheese and parsley and season well. Pour over the veg.
- Bake in the oven for around 25 minutes until golden all over and set in the middle. Serve in quarters with a mixed green salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Egg and spinach wraps
A portable feast on the way to school. Boil the eggs the night before so they're all ready to...
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."