- Serves: 2
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 23mins
- 300g leftover cooked vegetables such as potato and green beans
- ½ orange pepper, chopped
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- 100g frozen peas, thawed
- Handful of broccoli florets, cooked until tender
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 20g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan oven) gas mark 6. Line the base of a 17cm square non-stick cake tin with baking parchment.
- Mix together all the vegetables, then spoon evenly into the cake tin. Mix together the eggs and cheese and parsley and season well. Pour over the veg.
- Bake in the oven for around 25 minutes until golden all over and set in the middle. Serve in quarters with a mixed green salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Egg and spinach wraps
A portable feast on the way to school. Boil the eggs the night before so they're all ready to...
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."