Mini frittata muffins
- Prep: 3mins
- Cook: 35mins
- 6 small new potatoes, diced
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- 3 tbsp full fat milk
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and finely diced
- 50g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, chopped in quarters
- Preheat the oven 180˚C Fan / 400˚ F / Gas 6.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain, cool and dice.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Add the diced potatoes, red pepper, peas, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes and basil. Mix together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray. Bake for around 20 minutes until well risen, golden brown and set in the middle.
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from the muffin trays.
For best results use a 12-hole silicone muffin tray
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: