Mixed berry fairy toast
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 4mins
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Spray oil
- 75g mixed berries
- Greek yogurt (full fat or low fat)
- A drizzle of honey
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the honey. Add one of the slices of bread and turn it so that it soaks up the egg.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a spray of oil. Lift the slice of bread out the egg and add to pan, cook for 2 mins. Use a spatula to turn over the bread and cook for a further 2 mins and transfer to a plate. Repeat with the second slice.
- To serve, cut the bread in half and top with the mixed berries, yogurt and honey.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Egg in a mug
For a portable breakfast, split the pitta pocket and scoop in the egg.
Strawberry and ricotta rollups
A delicious pancake recipe, delightful for breakfast.
Egg in a hole with tomato and feta
Save time in the morning and prep the salad the night before. Store in a bowl in the fridge...