Mixed berry fairy toast
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 4mins
- 3 large British Lion eggs
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Spray oil
- 75g mixed berries
- Greek yogurt (full fat or low fat)
- A drizzle of honey
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the honey. Add one of the slices of bread and turn it so that it soaks up the egg.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a spray of oil. Lift the slice of bread out the egg and add to pan, cook for 2 mins. Use a spatula to turn over the bread and cook for a further 2 mins and transfer to a plate. Repeat with the second slice.
- To serve, cut the bread in half and top with the mixed berries, yogurt and honey.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Veggy breakfast sizzle
A quick and easy breakfast recipe that's a real treat.
Egg in a toast with tomato and feta
A runny egg in crispy toast will be your new favorite thing in the mornings! Chop up some tomatoes...
Egg in a mug
For a portable breakfast, split the pitta pocket and scoop in the egg.