Omelette for babies
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- Knob of butter
- 3 tender stem broccoli
- Melt a small knob of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Beat an egg or two in a jug until well combined, then pour over the eggs, turning the pan to spread the egg into a circle.
- With a rubber spatula, pull in the edges of the circle, and swirl the pan to even out and cook any remaining runny egg.
- When the underside is turning brown and you have no runny egg on top, use the spatula to fold the omelette in half and tip onto a board.
- Slice the omelette into small triangles or strips for your baby to hold, or smaller if spoon-feeding.
- Serve with cooked broccoli tops.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Annabel Karmel's super scrambled eggs
This spinach and scrambled egg tortilla wrap is packed full of protein, vitamins and minerals and is the perfect...
Annabel Karmel's egg, cheese and tomato boats
Ship ahoy! These super-easy baked egg boats are fabulous for an Easter brunch or quick lunch.
Annabel Karmel's superfuel salmon egg fried rice
Eggs are a good source of natural protein and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Paired with salmon which...