Omelette fingers with tomato and spinach
- Prep: 2mins
- Cook: 5mins
- A small knob of butter
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1 medium British Lion Quality egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp full fat milk
- 1 tbsp Cheddar cheese, finely grated (try another hard cheese if you prefer)
- A few spinach leaves, chopped
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan, add the tomato and fry for one minute.
- Mix the egg, milk, cheese and spinach together in a bowl or jug.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and swirl around to cover the base.
- Once the omelette is set, which should take around 2 minutes, turn over and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Once cooked through slide the omelette onto a plate, slice into fingers and serve once cooled.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe: