One pan healthy breakfast
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- Leftover cooked potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 150g bacon, all fat removed and diced
- Handful of mushrooms, diced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of baby spinach, chopped or whole
- 4 British Lion eggs
- Spray a large non-stick pan suitable for use in the oven with low calorie cooking spray. Gently fry the onions, bacon and potatoes for 5 minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry for a further couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mix together. Transfer to a preheated 200C oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the spinach, stirring gently to combine, before making four wells in the mixture.
- Crack an egg into each well and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy with minimal washing up!
Recipe courtesy of www.allyouneedisloveandcake.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Tom Daley’s Banana and Blueberry Pancakes
Makes 12 pancakes
Gizzi Erskine's boiled eggs and asparagus spears
Gizzi says: "For perfect boiled eggs it’s all in the timing. My best tip for gloriously gooey yolks is...
Scrambled eggs with watercress
Scrambled egg with watercress is a delicious taste of spring.