One pan healthy breakfast
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- Leftover cooked potatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 150g bacon, all fat removed and diced
- Handful of mushrooms, diced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of baby spinach, chopped or whole
- 4 British Lion eggs
- Spray a large non-stick pan suitable for use in the oven with low calorie cooking spray. Gently fry the onions, bacon and potatoes for 5 minutes before adding the mushrooms. Fry for a further couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and mix together. Transfer to a preheated 200C oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the spinach, stirring gently to combine, before making four wells in the mixture.
- Crack an egg into each well and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy with minimal washing up!
Recipe courtesy of www.allyouneedisloveandcake.co.uk
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Scrambled eggs with watercress
Scrambled egg with watercress is a delicious taste of spring.
Oven roasted tomato and rocket bagels
Bagels with oven roasted tomato and rocket. Oven-roasting the cherry tomatoes gives them a wonderful concentrated flavour. You can...
Baked breakfast with tomato and mushroom
Great recipe for all-in-one baked full English breakfast that the family will love, easy and low in calories, it's...
New York Eggs Benedict
This is a quick and easy version of Eggs Benedict, which contains only 284 calories per portion.