Petits pots au chocolat
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 30mins
This recipe, which will delight chocolate lovers, is great for dinner party entertaining.
- 400ml/14 floz single cream
- 100ml/4 floz milk
- vanilla essence
- 150g/5oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 large British Lion egg
- 4 large British Lion egg yolks
- 25g/1oz caster sugar
- crème fraiche and chocolate curls to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 170C/Fan 150F/Gas Mark 3. Heat the cream, vanilla and chocolate together in a small pan, stirring until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together, then pour over the chocolate cream. Strain the mixture; divide between six 150ml/1/4pt ramekin dishes. Place in a roasting tin; pour boiling water from the kettle to come halfway up the outside of the dishes. Bake for 30 mins or until just set but still a little wobbly in the centre. Cool. Chill for at least 4 hours. Serve decorated with crème fraiche and chocolate curls.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Easter egg cakes
These delicious Easter egg cakes taste great - too good to be left until Easter!
Lemon meringue roulade
Finish your dinner party in style with this delicious and impressive dessert.
Blueberry and raspberry pancakes
Blueberry and raspberry pancakes are a tasty treat any time of the year, but especially good when British raspberries...