Petits pots au chocolat
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 30mins
This recipe, which will delight chocolate lovers, is great for dinner party entertaining.
- 400ml/14 floz single cream
- 100ml/4 floz milk
- vanilla essence
- 150g/5oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 large British Lion egg
- 4 large British Lion egg yolks
- 25g/1oz caster sugar
- crème fraiche and chocolate curls to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 170C/Fan 150F/Gas Mark 3. Heat the cream, vanilla and chocolate together in a small pan, stirring until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together, then pour over the chocolate cream. Strain the mixture; divide between six 150ml/1/4pt ramekin dishes. Place in a roasting tin; pour boiling water from the kettle to come halfway up the outside of the dishes. Bake for 30 mins or until just set but still a little wobbly in the centre. Cool. Chill for at least 4 hours. Serve decorated with crème fraiche and chocolate curls.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Easter cake with orange & marzipan
This rich moist cake flavoured with almonds and orange makes a wonderful change to traditional Simnel cake. The eleven...
This is a delicious classic dessert which is the perfect answer to dinner party dilemmas. We have lots more...
Lime and coconut crunchy biscuits
These delicious biscuits look great and taste even better