- Serves: 1
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 5mins
This recipe gives pizza a new twist and as it's cooked in a non-stick frying pan, the fat levels are kept as low as possible. The meal suits all tastes, being a good vegetarian option for a valuable source of protein. We have a good selection of vegetarian recipes for you to choose from.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g mozzarella
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spiced vegetable omelette
This spiced vegetable omelette is quick to prepare and makes an ideal meal for vegetarians.
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This low calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making it...
Salmon and watercress frittata
A frittata is an excellent way to combine a variety of different ingredients into one delicious meal. We use...