This recipe gives pizza a new twist and as it's cooked in a non-stick frying pan, the fat levels are kept as low as possible. The meal suits all tastes, being a good vegetarian option for a valuable source of protein. We have a good selection of vegetarian recipes for you to choose from.
- 2 medium British Lion eggs
- 85g tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- 20g mozzarella
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles. Serve with green salad and French bread.