- Serves: 4
- Prep: 3mins
- Cook: 7mins
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."
- Olive oil
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- A handful of pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp Passata sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 85g Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs with the oregano and season.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-proof frying pan and pour the egg mix in.
- Cook on a low heat until the eggs look like they're nearly set, stirring occasionally.
- Place under the grill on a high heat until it looks like it's puffed up.
- Spread the Passata sauce over the egg base, sprinkle on the cheese and olives and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Click here to watch Mark cooking this super-speedy and tasty recipe.
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Forget the pastry quiche
Perfect as a healthy lunch or light dinner, forget the pastry quiche has all the flavour of a classic...
Popular how-to guides
How to make an omelette
Simply follow the steps to create a fluffy and light basic omelette.
How to poach an egg
Knowing how to poach an egg is easy to master, and there are many different methods to try.
How to boil an egg
A list of easy to follow instructions for getting great boiled eggs every time.
How to make scrambled egg
Our guide to perfect, fluffy scrambled eggs in a pan, or try the microwave scrambled egg recipe.