- Serves: 4
- Prep: 3mins
- Cook: 7mins
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."
- Olive oil
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- A handful of pitted black olives
- 4 tbsp Passata sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 85g Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs with the oregano and season.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-proof frying pan and pour the egg mix in.
- Cook on a low heat until the eggs look like they're nearly set, stirring occasionally.
- Place under the grill on a high heat until it looks like it's puffed up.
- Spread the Passata sauce over the egg base, sprinkle on the cheese and olives and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Smoked salmon and pea frittata
A delicious smoked salmon and pea frittata recipe.
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...
Click here to watch Mark cooking this super-speedy and tasty recipe.