- 1 portion of fish
- 1 medium British Lion egg
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 large tomato
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 spring onion
- Lay out a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Slice the tomato and place in a circle. Scatter with torn basil leaves.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with balsamic vinegar and a little black pepper.
- Lay the fish on top of the tomatoes and wrap up in a little parcel by scrunching the ends.
- Bake for around 15 minutes at 200C.
- To poach the eggs add a splash of white vinegar to a large pan of simmering water. Crack in your egg and cook for around 4 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
- Serve the fish with a poached egg on top.
Recipe courtesy of www.vintagefolly.com