Potato, anchovy and kale tortilla
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 15mins
- Cook: 30mins
Superfoods ahoy! Fish, eggs and kale are busting with fantastic nutrition to power you through the day and when combined with this recipe, taste amazing too! Perfect for taking out on your next picnic or party.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 500g small potatoes, sliced 1/2cm thick
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 150g kale, thick stalks discarded, chopped
- 6 large British Lion eggs, beaten
- 50g anchovy fillets in oil, drained and chopped
- Heat oven to Mark 5/190C/170C fan. Heat oil in a medium non-stick ovenproof frying pan, add the garlic and cook gently for five minutes until golden.
- Add potatoes, onion and pepper and cook for about eight minutes until golden, stirring often. Add the kale and cook for another five minutes. Stir in the anchovies and season.
- Add eggs to the pan, continue to cook, stirring occasionally for three minutes until it is about half set.
- Smooth the surface and bake for 8-10 minutes until the surface is set but the middle is still a little soft. Leave to set in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Place a plate upside down on the pan and flip it to turnout the frittata. Slice and serve with salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Big breakfast tortilla
A delicious egg recipe that can be enjoyed by all the family for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Thai pork omelette
Flex your South East Asian taste buds and try this Thai delight that combines the rich flavours of succulent...
Chilli cheese and jalapeño omelette
Go Mexican with this jalapeno omelette, a fiery and filling dish that’s bursting with flavour. Add your own salsa...