Prawn, courgette and tomato frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A frittata is a really quick and easy egg dish to prepare. Try this tasty and low calorie version.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 100g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the courgettes and sauté over a high heat for 4 mins or until pale golden.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and prawns and sauté for 2 mins. Beat the eggs with seasoning then pour into the pan, stir for 1 min, then shake the pan to level the surface. Cook for 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and pop the pan under a hot grill for 2 mins until the top has set and is pale golden. Serve in wedges with a salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting...
Thai chicken omelette
Indulge in this delightful oriental omelette, with tender chicken breasts seasoned with the spicy warmth of ginger, crunchy sweet...
Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
This l ow calorie recipe for smoked salmon and broccoli frittata is quick to prepare and very tasty, making...
"Just like a normal pizza, you can add your favourite toppings, but I've gone for something simple."