Prawn, courgette and tomato frittata
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 10mins
A frittata is a really quick and easy egg dish to prepare. Try this tasty and low calorie version.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 100g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 8 large British Lion eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick frying pan, add the courgettes and sauté over a high heat for 4 mins or until pale golden.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and prawns and sauté for 2 mins. Beat the eggs with seasoning then pour into the pan, stir for 1 min, then shake the pan to level the surface. Cook for 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and pop the pan under a hot grill for 2 mins until the top has set and is pale golden. Serve in wedges with a salad.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Watercress, potato & bacon frittata
A great tasting frittata that is easy to prepare and low in calories.
Watercress and salmon omelette
Got two minutes to spare? Grab some sweet, peppery watercress and succulent pieces of juicy red salmon - combine...
Try cooking a classic omelette in the microwave - it'll take less than five minutes.