Pumpkin, Tomato & Egg One Pot Bake
- Serves: 2
- Prep: 5mins
- Cook: 25mins
- 4 medium British Lion eggs
- 400g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g tin of cherry tomatoes
- 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 150g baby spinach
- Small handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the pumpkin into a microwavable bowl along with 2 tbsp water and the olive oil, ground cumin and coriander. Cover with clingfilm and cook in the microwave on high for 10 minutes, until soft.
- Place a 20cm oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and add the pumpkin, along with the cherry tomatoes and chickpeas. Bring to a simmer, then stir through the spinach.
- Make 4 indents in the pan mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- Place the skillet into the oven for around 10 minutes, or until the whites are set. Remove from the oven, season the eggs with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the parsley.
Click on the stars to rate this recipe:
You might also like
Spanish baked eggs
Missing your holiday? This egg recipe is the perfect reminder as it's full of the flavours of Spain -...
Cheese & bacon eggy bread bake
Make your next meal something extra special by trying our cheese and bacon eggy bread bake, a quick and...
Tom Daley’s Tasty Egg Bake
Cook time: 35 - 40 minutes
Broccoli & feta strata
Enjoy as a fantastic family-sized side or portioned for a homely main course - our broccoli and feta strata...